The Little Nibble Children’s Food Festival – The Forum – 10am to 4pm
Returning for 2016, Horsham District Council have teamed up with Sussex food events firm Food Rocks to create The Little Nibble Children’s Food Festival – a free to enter day of foodie fun and education based in and around The Forum.
FREE Family Cookery Classes with The Kitchen Academy. Children of all ages and their parents can create a range of healthy and delicious dishes in a mobile professional kitchen. On the day registration strongly recommended as spaces will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- FREE cookery demonstrations and food experiments with MasterChef champion Steven Edwards.
- FREE Recipes from the brand new Gruffalo Crumble cookbook with a visit from The Gruffalo himself!
- FREE Crazy Foodie Figure Competition. Children can get creative and make crazy figures out of fruit, vegetables and other food items.
- Amazing prizes for the best figures.
- FREE creative play with Bigjig Toys wooden kitchen and food.
- Awesome street food with child sized portions available.
- Street entertainment and funfair rides
- Exploring Asian Cuisine with Wagamama and Pottery Painting with The Ceramic Shack
- ‘The Naughty Corner’ – a selection of naughty delicious street treats from around the world including Spanish Churros, Belgium Waffles, Italian Gelato and French Crepes.